View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #63
SouthernBrick

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Backbreaker Updated Hands-On Preview: Angle of Attack (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance4g63
I hope so but I have heard that before alot. A preview will show certain flaws and we believe it is not the final build but it ends up staying that way. So I am just hoping for the best. But the INT in the endzone makes me feel better about the defense.

Now I really want to know how players will be different from each other. How do the stars of the team play compared to the rest? I was really shocked to read about how much they have put in the game. They remind me of Microsoft when the Xbox was first announced. They just seem like they are putting everything in the game that we have asked for. They are leaving no stone unturned.

I also want to know if you can strafe on defense. That defensive cam will need the option. So I was definitely wrong when I said that it seemed like the defense wouldn't be as fun to play as offense.
Yeah that might be true about the final build thing but, I'm really not going to judge until I see the pro mode and a good 8-10 minute vid with nothing but, gameplay. I hope they come out with a demo of the game and hopefully not just tackle alley. I got feeling thats exactly what there going to do.