View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
Dianwei32
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: 2009 Vikings/Colts

Alright, I made both teams, and have played a game a piece with them, and they're both a lot of fun.

Vikings
Adrian Peterson is a beast, not to the point of being unfair, but he looks like AD would look like if he actually followed his blocks. One problem though, he can't break any tackles with power moves, I think he's just too small (217 lbs and normal body type). I need to work on Jared Allen. He gets occasional pressure, but not very often for a Gold player. Might try swapping K. Williams and Allen to see if WIlliams can be more effective. Favre is good, but can be innaccurate at very bad moments. Rice and Shiancoe are nice reliable targets.

Colts
Ok, this almost isn't fair. Gold Manning/Clark, Silver Wayne, and Bronze Collie/Addai... this offense is almost unstoppable. Clark was open whenever I passed the ball to him, Wayne was shredding opposing secondaries, and Addai is a monster. I don't know what I did, but Addai is crazy, he doesn't break any tackles, but he is fast and can cut well. Mathis also turned out to be a freak, getting back-to-back sacks on the opening drive. Freeney is fast and has a lethal spin, just like real life.

I updated the original post to reflect the final builds of the teams.