View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #33
edward_1385
Pro

edward_1385's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: just picked up the game, few questions

LordTC, I have used the 3-4 extensivley, but In this game and Madden I have had more sucess out of using a 4-3 alingment more than anything... I will still throw in a few 3-4 plays ever now and then and hope for the best...

As for ur three questions I can only tell u to and some more, because from what I have seen u can't tell ur players what gap to control or what type of moves to use... Now I have had Elvis Dummervil playing at end and like 90% of the time he will use his finesse to get around and get sacks, but with his block shed being low if he gets caught then u might as well and write him off... I will only use guys like him in passing sitiuation and I will try to find guys like Terrell Suggs that has good finesse and power moves to boot... Mario Williams and Calias Campbell moved inside to play DT is a soild move because they also like Suggs has high finesse and power...

But, otherwise from my experince I have not been able to do any of those things and u may need to look at someone else to give u any of the answers u seek...

I apoligize for not being able to sucessfully answer ur questions...