Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #425
Only1LT
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Community Day Feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
That NCAA video looked so bad. It shouldn't have been released. I hope that's not what the game really looks like when completed.

I gave M10 a pass as it was basically a bug fix release, but M11 is going to show us what Tiburon group can do with regards to fixing the game and truly representing a real game of football. There should be no excuses this year for the core elements of the game. I have my Hava hooked back up after some downtime. Even better I can record while I play via my laptop, so I'll be putting together comparative videos on M11 once the game is released and I get a copy (may even rent it early this year). I have a pretty short list of what I expect to see in M11, and they are all core aspects to a game of football. As such, I fully expect them to be implemented in M11. No excuses this year for fundamental gameplay.
No I hear you and I agree. The videos were definitely disappointing, and I voted as much in the poll. I guess I am not as disappointed as most though, because I don't expect too much from Madden anymore.

I will be getting Madden 11. For right now though there is only one reason why. Gamestop had a promo where you could trade in Madden 10 for a $40 credit towards 11. That is a lot more than I could have gotten by trading it in for anything else. At $20, 11 is a much better proposition for me, and if it isn't good, I can trade it in and actually get more than I paid for it lol.

My hope though is that 11 actually turns out to be good and I will want to own it for other reasons besides the fact that I can get it for $20.
Advertisements - Register to remove