View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #66
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
I really can't speak much on the on the Playbook switching being that I've done it myself mostly because I thought my playbook was too predictable but had realized that I was the problem and decided to stay with the default one and try to master it. I came to the conclusion (speaking for myself) that I would constantly use the same 3 or 4 plays because I didn't take the time to work with my playbook and gain the confidence to try other plays mostly on offense on defense that's another story. As far as blitzing goes you can't put a huge blanket over it and say no blitzing on every down first of all there are different kinds of blitzes from all out blitzing to run blitzing, zone blitzing etc. So to limit is not realistic no more than having 6 defensive backs every play it depends on what the situation calls for. Now can we all get along oh and Andro Andre Johnson will be mine in M11 hehe
Good points sparky. You're exactly right about learning your playbook. I've used 1 playbook heavily this year and it pays off more than hurts.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A