View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #55
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Early Backbreaker Impressions (Pastapadre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
You told who so?

To me, it crushes the ice skating, suction blocking alternative. You never loose in the other game either. Be honest, on any sliders that make the game play well, you would never loose a game. MY record is 305-02. Those 2 games (and many wins) were set to the highest level of difficulty, and the game is broken then. So play with bad AI with good graphics and physics with INT's.....or play with bad AI with bad grapics, and physics with less int's? Hows this any different?
The other games represent football more accurately. No debate there. I should've known this game couldn't hold a candle to established products on it's first try. Yeah, there's some cool innovation, but that doesn't make up for several fairly extreme deficiencies.

I'm not getting into a flame war. I'll just say that what really stings me the most is the inability to share rosters and re-create the NFL. Well... it also stings me that BB's mo-capped animations are pretty terrible. Anything non-euphoria in this game is nothing to brag about unfortunately.

Again, I hope that online is really deep and fun because I do see potential for a lot of good times in that area of the game.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove