View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #34
feedthehorse28
Banned

feedthehorse28's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Not Only is Anderson Silva Fighting Chael Sonnen at UFC 117... It's the Main Even

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Chael is flat losing his mind these days. Hyping a fight is one thing but some of the things hes saying anymore are just plain strange. Hes now said hes going to crucify Ed Soares for some unknown reason. He said, and I quote, "Ed, pray to whatever Demon effigy you prance and dance in front of with your piglet tribe of savages that I decide not to CRUCIFY you."

Then there is the quote about the 205lb division "205 had a karate guy as their champion--that weight class is a joke."

What in the hell is this guys deal? Slamming the 205 division makes absolutely zero sense to me considering hes sure as hell not fighting there anytime soon. Im starting to think this guy has just gone bat **** crazy anymore.

wow. he won a primary? why would anyone elect that crazy ***hole to a public office? but that was hilarious, the LHW division is a joke but MW is the toughest in business? maybe the toughest champion but as far as depth goes, that is just a ridiculous statement.

always thought something was a little off with him...

Last edited by feedthehorse28; 06-03-2010 at 11:19 AM.