View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #948
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: The Official "Where is LeBron going?" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Never said it wasn't and I'm certainly not arguing that.
Gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Don't forget Jamison.
I didn't forget him, but we all saw how he played down the stretch when the season was on the line. Calling him a liability on defense would be an understatement and with the way that the Cavs were built, you just can't have someone that bad on defense on the court for 30+ minutes a game. Plus, he has two years left on his terrible contract so the Cavs are stuck with him for at least this coming season barring a miracle and/or some collusion of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Dislimb in full ***** mode in this thread.
Why? Because I am just one of the more than 75% of the posters on this forum that are predicting that LeBron will leave? Or was it that I said that right now Rose/Noah is a better duo than Mo/Shaq (which they are) or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
I'm still LOL'ing at whoever said the Clips are a title contender with LeBron.
I agree with you 100% there. Any team LeBron plays for next year will make the playoffs (book it) but if he ended up on the Clippers they would still be far from championship contenders.

The fact of the matter is, if LeBron truly wants to win, the last thing he should do is go to the Western Conference. If he leaves Cleveland for the West, that leaves Orlando and an aging Boston squad (ironically, the last two teams to send him home) as the only two immediate threats on a playoff run in the East. There are many more obstacles in the West you'd have to contend with.

Last edited by 55; 06-16-2010 at 11:44 PM.