Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #4839
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: The Official "Where is LeBron going?" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkurial
I wouldn't say that I'm mad, but after all of the d*ckriding from ESPN and the "LBJ can be better than MJ," "The Chosen One," etc., I'm not sure if that was COMPLETELY created by the media and he never wanted to be that player, but I had better not ever hear any talk like that ever again. Cuz he can't be mentioned in the same breath anymore.

And wearing 23, powder routine, etc., certainly seems to point to him believing the hype.

Like someone said earlier, he could've gone to a number of teams and been THE guy and still have some stars around him like Melo and Amar'e (that could've been a nasty team) and cement his legacy there. Unless he doesn't care about any sort of legacy which is cool. He could've gone to the Bulls (though I didn't want him here) and done the same with some ridiculous pieces as well.

Super team in Miami seems like the easy way out but if all he wants are endorsements and rings, and doesn't care about the fact that it's Wade's team, then it's all good.

Like I said though, LBJ to MJ or Kobe comparisons. Never want to hear them again from ANYBODY.

Oh, and that Olympics analogy is silly.
So its okay if he plays with Amare and Melo is cool, but since its wade and bosh its the easy way out...SMH So i guess Boston has a super team also right, Lakers? Show time Lakers( Magic, Kareem etc...) CMON Man!!