Thread: Default Sliders
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
BleacherCreature
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Sliders

I think either the CPU offensive line is too good or the user defensive line isn't good enough on default.
I just played a game Clemson(me) vs BYU. I figure the best way to work on a pass rush is play a team that passes a lot. Well, my pass rush through the first half was non existant. BYU's QB had all day in the pocket. In fact I barely even made him have to move out of the pocket.
Now I'm not sure if BYU's O-line is this good IRL but they were like a brick wall in the game. For the second half I lowered their pass blocking to 30 and raised my pass rush to 70 and I was able to get 3 sacks and even made him have to scramble a bit. The pressure I was getting felt right. I actually forced an interception with under 2 minutes left in a 31-31 game by getting pressure and making him throw on the run. He threw over the head of the receiver to my DB for the pick. A few runs later I was in range and kicked a 27 yarder for the win with no time left.
I want to try a few more games with these settings and see what happens before I do anything drastic. I don't want to base my decision on one game.