View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
misterbroom12
Rookie

OVR: 4
Will Career Mode be able to be played just as Manager Mode was in FIFA10 by skipping the part where you are playing?

Will you be able to use a created team with a full roster of created players in Career Mode and start them in any world league you choose?

Can you move funds from Club Budget to Wage Budget? In FIFA10 I would run into a problem where I have $200,000,000 in Club Budget with nothing to spend it on but transfer fees, yet my low Wage Budget would not allow me to buy players who would want $400,000 a week. Could I move like $2,000,000 from Club Budget to Wage Budget to fix this as my club clearly has the funds to buy higher paid players.

Will the new Career Mode stop freezing at random points of my progress throughout the game mode as it did in FIFA10's Manager Mode, causing me to restart it numerous times and never advance more than 3 years down the road?

Will AI controlled clubs be more involved in the transfer market for players they desire whether the User controlled team has players for sale or not, a la Barcelona pursuing Arsenal's Fabregas in real life?

Will AI controlled teams still seem to be forced to bid for players that the User controlled team makes for sale whether or not the player is any good?

Will resigning a player be more realistic and no longer just checking a box at the end of the season and having the player automatically committed to your team?

Thank you for the opportunity for these to be answered.