Thread: Idea for 11
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #79
WeLLWeLL
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Idea for 11

The rocket catch is a little annoying, but I don't care because I hopefully won't encounter that when I play anyone in this league. If all I cared about was trying to play sim games against randoms then I would be pissed. But with the group of guys we have in place in this league, it really shouldn't be a problem.

I also like the idea of keeping your teams playbook as is. My only exception to this would be if you are building your team around a style of offense you would like to run...same could be said for defense. After the end of the first season once we head to the draft and all of the offseason moves, I'm assuming that some of our teams will look completely different. Look at what Bayern did with the 3 headed monster receiving core. He needs a spread attack to cater to those receives abilities. My opinion is that we should keep the team playbooks in place and perhaps only make a change when we are advancing to a new season.

As far as team selection goes...I wouldn't mind switching it up a bit. A random team draft could be very fun, although I know some people would not be down with it. I just think switching it up a bit could add to the excitement of the league. I made the switch to the Cowboys in the middle of season 1.5 and stuck it out battling 3 great opponents for the remainder of the M10 league in the NFC East. However, getting in a new division with a new team seems like a great oppurtunity to build new rivalries and competition. I'm down for whatever, but if it comes down to it I may be looking to trade the Cowboys just get more playtime with other users in the league that I enjoy to compete with or haven't had much of a chance to compete with.