View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
SeanDylan
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: SeanDylan's Realistic Sliders [Custom]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
I appreciate the work you slider guys do, so don't take what I'm going to say as an attack. Any slider set that allows a user to score 66 points should be scrapped and not even posted. I understand you played well on "D", but 66 point games shouldn't ever occur....EVER, so it might be worth starting over on these because that's just an insane amount of points.

I think Madden 11 is going to be a great game but the game right now is ludicrous with all this offense.
I fully agree with you. The thing about it is the reason why I was able to put up as many points as I did, was due to me having three interceptions (which were all user controlled), Avery putting me into scoring position every time he had a return, and the dumb play calls by the CPU on third and long. Three times I was able to pull of a huge gain because I knew the CPU was blitzing, all three times I should not have gotten the first down but I can't do anything about what the CPU calls.

I obviously adjusted everything accordingly but I can't do anything about punt or kick returns, they're just too damn easy. The only way to really adjust it is to raise the speed threshold so that a player like Haynesworth can catch up to Leon Washington, because that is basically what All-Madden does for the CPU.

I've compared my sliders to most of the ones currently out and it seems as though mine, for the most part, are harder than anyone else. Try it out for a game and tell me the results, maybe you can assist me in creating realistic sliders!

Last edited by SeanDylan; 08-11-2010 at 08:40 AM.