Old 08-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #75
Illustrator76
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: ACQB M11 Strategy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Technically, you could do what I said and only move one player, the MLB, which you could control yourself. You'd just have to reblitz them both and put the MLB up close to the outside shoulder of the DT.

I ask because I saw this on one of those Madden lab sites, and it looked like it generated monster heat. It's not technically against the rules so far as I know, so I'm going to use it. With Willis's speed, that's murder she wrote. It also sounds like the QB spy thing isn't always a free run, so that doesn't sound like automatic cheese and should be fair game as well.

There's all kinds of stuff out there on how to get around the CPU blocking AI. I'll post some of the stuff I find for others' benefit if it seems useful.
My question is why even use something like this at all? Why not just either rush the guy, spy him, or drop him into coverage. Setting a guy to spy and then manually rushing him on a blitz just sounds like a tactic to circumvent the system without even knowing/seeing the result.
Advertisements - Register to remove