View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
bjh909
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5
FIFA 11 Creation Center - Potential Project?

Hey guys,

Haven't posted on here in a while, and when I did, it was in the NCAA BB game threads, helping with updates on the roster saves...

So hopefully people are excited about FIFA 11 and the new incarnation of Create a Team known as the Creation Center. Hearing about that led me to an idea...

Since this board's done some other roster projects, why don't we start a project to create teams that aren't in the game?

Every year, the EA board is full of people wondering what leagues and teams will be the in the game, and complaints when the Greek/Ukraine/Romania/Argentine/Serbian/etc league isn't in the game. Honestly, I think with the Creation Center, they can all stop complaining...

Would anyone else be interested in working on creating some of the popular missing leagues from the FIFA franchise?

I imagine it'd be the same as any other game... player appearances, stats, info, team info, etc.

Just starting this thread to see if there are others interested. From a personal standpoint, I'm more interested in the UEFA leagues, and would probably be interested in creating the Ukraine, Romanian, Serbian leagues first, or at least the major clubs from them first (I'm assuming the rumor that the Greek league is in is true...).

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove