Old 09-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
MrHyde
Banned

MrHyde's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MrHyde's AA Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
how do these play with 100 pass coverage? at 75, I've seen my TE get stopped at the LOS by the DE, and the LB was literally running the post route that the TE should have been running. While that was comical, it was also quite damning to see the CPU running a route while my TE was stuck trying to get off the LOS.
I have no problem passing whatsoever as even with the CPU coverage on 100,I threw for 333 yards at Texas A&M after winning 45-20.My Human Accuracy was at 25 so will be moving to 20 as I was still too on point with my throws.This should of been a tight game,but I noticed with Human pass coverage on 85 my guys were always in great position to knock the passes down or intercept them.I ran one back for a td and another one back to their 20.So that is why I move pass coverage down to 70,but I may try it on 65 if it's still difficult for the CPU to pass on me.They couldn't run at all on me either as I had their Run Blocking on 70,RB Ability on 75,and my Rush Defense on 25 before the game and I think they didn't even have 50 yards total rushing the entire game so I made some changes to that as well.I'll play Texas A&M again after making these tweaks and I'll give the results when I'm done.

Last edited by MrHyde; 09-02-2010 at 05:32 PM.