View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
Dawgthem
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Why I have to get NBA Elite 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
In regards to their basketball series this is interesting. They haven't really done squat in 5-6 years, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'll try the demo, but I'm not about wasting money. If it's not worth $60, I won't be getting it. But that's just me.

LIke wise an i'm a 2k fanboy last live game i got i think was 2004..2k has always been the better product to me because of there quality and gameplay that i consider on another level than live. LIke a dive out of bounds to save a ball...the guy dived for teh ball and pased it back in toward the direction of his team in relative to where he might be..guys do that all the time in real life they just don't dive and throw the ball anywhere...me myself as a bballer i do that al the time..i pass it back in to where i last figured my teammate was neverthless Ea hasn't ruled teh sports genre recently so you might be wrong there other than that. There shooting mechanism is ahead of its time..and this era ain't ready for..i doubt they'll run there competition out of town if anything..the'll probably scrap there basketball series all together seeing as nba 2k sells double the live sells every yea......check npd worldwide