View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #22
Steeler99
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: AJ's All American Normal Speed Sliders (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm currently 4-3 in year 3 of my Notre Dame dynasty and feel like I've lost the games I should. I was blown out in one, had a close loss that could have gone either way, and the other loss was one of those where I felt like I was the better team but couldn't quite put the game away. One of the reasons I really like the direction I'm going.

CPU protection is certainly something I'm looking into. It feels pretty good where it is on my end, but it could be a product of my lack of skill. Certainly something that needs further tweaking.

In other news: I'm working on some stuff with SECElite right now, as our sliders are so close but we're going in different directions with the running game. Since we have similar ideas as to what is realistic and not and how the sliders work, we're going to work on creating different versions of basically the same thing; mine for normal speed, his for slow.

He has recently made a major adjustment to the CPU running game that I'm looking into. I'm not sure if I'll adopt the way he approached it, but I'm going to play with it a bit and see how it works out.

Also, look for some pretty significant changes to the USER running game soon as well. I need to create a better balance of line play and back play. As it stands, the HB is too good for the user.
Sounds very promising AJ! I just got back in town so I hope to get a few games in this weekend, and if I do I will definitely leave some feedback ... thanks for the efforts!