View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Deepball757
Rookie

OVR: 4
NCAA 10-11 rosters "TRUE GAMEPLAY" by 11/25

SUMMARY
We as a people collectivly put EA out of commision. Enough people still playing 2k8 meant enough people not buying the EA game, which meant the server / materials / all other expenses did not add up to the profits. So that's thank to all those who creat rosters and all those who download them and play faithfully. When you have a monopoly, thats how it"s defeated.

ROSTER DESIGN
I have only 229 more teams to go (3 mid-majors left, then all small conf)
Sounds like a lot but its not that bad. midnight madness should be on the sat oct 16th. "TRUE GAMEPLAY" emphasizes that the true scores or shot takers for each team, takes the shots. (I call them gunners). If Tre'Von Willis (UNLV) or Kevin Anderon (RICHMOND) are avg. 18+ ppg and the next person is avg. 10 or less, that mufu is gunning. And I want him gunning in the video game. If your gunner is a SG or SF, you don't have to do much. The game auto favors those positions for taking the majority of the shot attempts. If you want your PG,PF or C to take the majority of the shots, you gotta spend a lot of time adjusting the tendecies.

PLAYER DESIGN
I want no messed up "aged" faces. I want no small dudes dunking unless they truly got hopps, thus rarely does a small conf have a player with ups, that's under 6"3. I go to the team website and get the players/ jersey #, etc. I go to scout.com to get the freshman to see if they're rated 3,4 or 5 star.

I learned a lot from designing it last year and I'm all about improvements. I don't want players entering the draft after their 1st season, so i make sure no player is rated above 79 and their potential won't make them max out so they get drafted.

I finished the MWC in one day (6 teams when i got home and 3 teams early in the AM, before work.
I'm honored to spend my time fixing this up. The NCAA college basketball community deserve the right to play the best game out there!
Advertisements - Register to remove