View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Question regarding drafts and progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
My advice to you would be.. If you do have those young A potential players. Get them on the field in most cases and get them as many snaps as possible, so they can progress. As far as draft picks go. Depending on what pick you have, you might have a great player or a draft bust. Madden's always been notorious for having some random elite players in the draft. But the more you play the young kids on ya team. The higher they advance too. The more your team overall increases. In the long run, it's about longevity. You should assess your entire team from top to bottom. Trying to get good players to put on the field to win that Lombardi. But, during that time, you should be trying to make that team great. But the fun is building them up from scratch and watching them grow. For me.. Offseason is the best part of Madden.
Truth,

Thanks a lot. That was the info I was looking for. Basically, i wanted to know if it was worth it to play the young guys. I'm not a good enough Madden player to really consistently make the post season, but I still enjoy playing and building my team. That's something I have in mind to do now. Much appreciated.