Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #19
joel0078
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Online is being exploited RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcusderap
SMH

its not just slingball. you cant even get in a ranked match in the ps3, the match service is bugged and has been for over a week. lobby matches are the same.

its not on sim, ronnie confirmed they changed it to casual by accident. yet its still on casual

there are no physics in body contact, guys dunknthrough 3 defenders.

every close pass is tipped, guys pass into the chest of the defender.

after 40 ranked games i have not seen one blocked dunk or one steal button steal

corner shots always hit the side of the backboard

inside shots by 90 rated scorers inside miss 95% of the time if theres a guy next to you.

with help defense on max and sagging off on all players the ai teammates still allow drives into the lane without moving.

zone defense allows more layups than man to man because its brokev

im missing a lot more glitches and wtf moments but it is bad

i hope they reset rankings after the patch. online is not sim right now

and mike is not their only developer. you think the whole company went on vacation?

we have these problems each year cause you guys dont care and youre scared to stand up for yourselves.

Sooooo, you're playing on ps3 (which you say is having ranked match connection issues) but you've managed to play 40 ranked games, in a week??? Wow. How much time have you dedicated to trying to get a match over the last 7 days?

Also, for the record, I'm on 360 and have tried numerous times to get into a ranked match and haven't been able to as of yet.