Old 12-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #470
mnwildgophers
Rookie

mnwildgophers's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Yeah I am staying. My issue is I don't want to leave and have WSU be horrible again. I have them up to a 5* prestige, but they are only a C- Overall in talent. Hopefully after the National Championship win and my recruiting class I have yet to post (#13 in the nation) I will gradually improve the Overall talent. I have 2 years left on my contract, so at this point I will probably stay until it's time to renew. There isn't really a list of schools I am looking to go to, at this point I am thinking somewhere in the Big Ten or SEC. I wouldn't mind taking over a school like Auburn now that they are not very good, or maybe Michigan State.
Yeah, that's awesome what you were able to do. I'm sure that they will stay up there for a little while since their prestige is so high, and now that you own the #10 recruiting class is huge. I'm excited to see how you do next year trying to repeat.

Big Ten or SEC would be cool, go to a bottom feeder and try to build them up is your philosophy? How is Indiana doing? That would be a tough sell in the Big Ten, or somebody like Northwestern even maybe. Auburn would be fun too, lots of possibilities there.

Also, I've been looking for a response to this, but how long does dynasty mode go (anyone can answer, don't mean to hijack thread)?