View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:41 AM   #28
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

First of all great job again Greenie and thanks for putting my name on the OP.

I've not yet used your new set and don't know if today I'll have time (it's an holiday day here in Italy and I have friends coming here), but I have tested the earlier set you sent me for 10 games, registering stats. I've read what changes you made in your final set and most notably I see completely different tendencies, but I'm sure this will be good.

For all the people here testing their first games, please be patient and play more games.

Injuries: at 51 a lot of injuries will happen in the first games but they eventually even out for the whole association, giving you the right amount of injuries in all teams. 50 is too low. Just look at the Injuries page during association, the list is only one page long for the whole NBA. At 51 the list will be of 2 or more pages. This adds more variables to the game and Association.

Pass accuracy: you have to be more patient and careful with passes. Just think that I've played 10 games with pass accuracy at 40 and my numbers are spot on. My steal sliders (Steal Success, Stealing, Hands) are a bit lower than the ones on the final set, maybe I'll look at them again with Greenie. Inbound passes are an issue, but try this: stay FAR from the inbounder, probabilities to catch the ball are higher, believe me. The closer you stay (and the closer to a defender) the more you'll miss the ball.

Again and again... play 10 games and do averages. This is the only way to see if sliders are correct. I'm one of those who used to mess with sliders every second... wrong!!

Here are some of my stats through 10 games with the set I'm using (very close to final set):

ME (ORL) - CPU

92,1 - PPG - 93,0
73,6 - FGA - 83,0
44,9 - FG% - 41,1
17,8 - 3PTA - 14,0
33,9 - 3PT% - 35,8
26,6 - FTA - 24,9
71,2 - FT% - 78,4 (ORL is bad, last in NBA, FT Diff. at 50)
17,8 - AS - 18,3
16,8 - T/O - 11,1 (maybe here with last set CPU will commit more)
15,3 - FOULS - 17,1
44,1 - REBS - 43,3
6,3 - OREBS - 7,8 (low, nothing more we can do)
6,3 - STEALS - 10,0 (too high CPU, my bad, in one game i did 26 T/O! that ruined my avg, 8 would be a more realistic number)
5,1 - BLOCKS - 2,9 (remember I'm using Orlando, my bigs aren't easily blocked)
39,8 - PAINT - 30,7
20,8 - BENCH - 27,3
6,1 - 2ND CH - 6,8 (blame O-REBS)
3,6 - FAST BR - 4,6 (tied to playstyle)

Aren't these great numbers? To me they look good.

Greenie, do you want your previous set back, eh eh? Just joking, but I printed it ;-) I'll test the new ones ASAP.

And guys, the camera settings changed my whole NBA 2K11 experience. Never thanked Greenie for this and can't go back to default. At first camera seems too far, but as you play you realize how good this camera settings are.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Cesco; 12-08-2010 at 06:43 AM.