Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 AM   #36
SteelersFreak
Hall Of Fame

SteelersFreak's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL Says Suh's Hit on Cutler was legal, Fines Him $15K Anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
Oh, stop it. Calls are missed in every game. These ideas of conspiracies are laughable.

The Bears recovered a fumble and Hochuli ruled that it was simultaneous possession and awarded it to the Lions. Where does that fit into this theory? Tell me how the refs allowed the Bears to score a touchdown after the penalty, which, btw was a 7 yard penalty on what would have been 2nd and 2 or 3. The Lions also had a chance to stop the Bears at the end of the 4th and get the ball back, but couldn't do that either. This call had much less bearing on the game than some Lions fans would like to admit.

The fine is garbage and so was the call. But let's not act like it handed the Bears the game, because it didn't.
I'm not talking about conspiracies, I was just saying I'm glad someone at least understands what its like to have your players get roughing the passer calls out of nowhere. And I'm not saying that every roughing the passer call on the Steelers is BS, but we seem to have gotten quite a few questionable ones recently.