View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 AM   #55
risewithus56
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Seeing great things about these sliders, and I'm feeling like I wanna roll with them. A couple questions though just in general about the game...

1. Clutch Factor: Most people say that it ruins the game and makes the CPU act weird. What truth is there to that? I've played with it off, but does having it on make players just start randomly missing in the last 3:00 minutes when they're open just because they aren't clutch? Does having it off make Patrick Beverly hit buzzers like Brandon Roy? So many questions...

2. Real Player Shooting: Is it really true that turning it on makes shot stick release absolutely null and void? I played a quick game and Roy missed every shot that I released late, and made most of the perfect releases, and that was with Real Player turned on. Does it have a minimal effect or was my test a result of my mindset and not the actual setting?
I would think that having it Real Player Shooting would make the managing part of the game more fun to find good players and not good releases. However... Does it take away from the game having the player's % determine your shot, and you just sit there and flick the stick instead of paying attention to their release? I know you, Armor & Sword, said to just play normal and it'll feel better, which is a good point. I'm just having a hard time feeling like I have even though I make my guy open, I have no control over the actual shot...

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for any answers! It'll be a huge help. Excited to use these sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove