Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2010, 05:22 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
anytime man, but you provided the sliders, so much kudos to you i'm enjoying my season now thanks to you.
agree completely, but i must say i played 3 association matches now with the hornets and i beated 3 of the best defensive teams of the game, orlando (easily), lakers (buzzer beater), atlanta (overtime). btw i had my best matches since 2k11 release. i can confirm: fouls and off boards are still an issue in this game.

great job man.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #50
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
agree completely, but i must say i played 3 association matches now with the hornets and i beated 3 of the best defensive teams of the game, orlando (easily), lakers (buzzer beater), atlanta (overtime). btw i had my best matches since 2k11 release. i can confirm: fouls and off boards are still an issue in this game.

great job man.

NIce games there man. And thanks for the props.

Yeah Off Boards are just a issue and sliders do not solve them. If I get 10 a game I am happy.

The Hornets are a decent team and you are obviously a good player. YOu will lose...and to some teams you have no business losing too. And getting a buzzer beater over the Lakers is sweet. As far as fouls, if you drive a lot you will draw a ton of and 1's some nights. If you stay out on the outside not so much. Depending on your style if your a slasher and go to the hole a lot you may want to turn down the CPU's commit fouls 5-10 clicks (till you feel it is not as bad) I turned down the cpu commit fouls 5 clicks (again this is not a universal set but a great base to tweak to your playing style).

I also bumped up Pass Acc one click after seeing way too many errant passes for my taste. Yes I want to see more turnovers (once you get good you can play a really clean game and steals are not often) but not at the expense of realistic play. 47 seems perfect.

Enjoy!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-10-2010, 07:37 AM   #51
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

The Heat are set to begin the home stretch of their season following the All-Star break.

The Heat sit at 37-19 and tied for 1st in the Eastern Conference with the Hawks

Eastern Conference
Heat 37-19
Hawks 37-19
Celtics 34-20
Bulls 29-25
Bucks 29-27
Magic 30-28
Knicks 27-28
Cavaliers 26-30
Bobcats 25-31
Nets 25-32
Pistons 24-33
Pacers 20-34
Raptors - 20-36
76ers 19-37
Wizards - 15-39

Western Conference

Mavericks 39-17
Spurs 39-17
Lakers 39-18
Nuggets 33-24
Grizzlies 30-27
Clippers 29-27
Trail Blazers 29-27
Hornets 30-28
Jazz 29-28
Rockets 29-28
Thunder 26-28
Suns 24-30
Timberwolves 24-32
Kings 21-32
Warriors 19-36

Players of note on the Heat

Lebron - 28.6 PPG 5.6 RPG 5 APG
Wade - 25.2 PPG 3.7 RPG 5 APG
Bosh - 18.4 PPG 10.6 RPG 1 APG
Miller - 11.4 PPG 3 RPG
Jones - 5.6 PPG
Chalmers - 4.4 PPG 5 APG
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
The Heat are set to begin the home stretch of their season following the All-Star break.

The Heat sit at 37-19 and tied for 1st in the Eastern Conference with the Hawks

Eastern Conference
Heat 37-19
Hawks 37-19
Celtics 34-20
Bulls 29-25
Bucks 29-27
Magic 30-28
Knicks 27-28
Cavaliers 26-30
Bobcats 25-31
Nets 25-32
Pistons 24-33
Pacers 20-34
Raptors - 20-36
76ers 19-37
Wizards - 15-39

Western Conference

Mavericks 39-17
Spurs 39-17
Lakers 39-18
Nuggets 33-24
Grizzlies 30-27
Clippers 29-27
Trail Blazers 29-27
Hornets 30-28
Jazz 29-28
Rockets 29-28
Thunder 26-28
Suns 24-30
Timberwolves 24-32
Kings 21-32
Warriors 19-36

Players of note on the Heat

Lebron - 28.6 PPG 5.6 RPG 5 APG
Wade - 25.2 PPG 3.7 RPG 5 APG
Bosh - 18.4 PPG 10.6 RPG 1 APG
Miller - 11.4 PPG 3 RPG
Jones - 5.6 PPG
Chalmers - 4.4 PPG 5 APG
damn man, ur pretty far down in the season. im only 7 games into mine. 7-0 so far with the kings, but i created myself as a rookie, so that boosted my team a bit lol. not overpowered, im one point below john wall hehe. i know ur the heat on your association, but i hope my lakers take you down in the finals hehe
Old 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #53
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I seriously other than a week have not stopped playing this game since release. I have not played a sports game like this since MVP Baseball 2005, NBA Live 2005, The Show 2009 and Madden 2007. To boot I am getting in a game a week on NCAA 2011 and Madden 2011 as they both are on the back seat and NHL 2011 is on the shelf as I bhave barely played that at all (I will no doubt) But the cool thing is football like in real life plays once a week...so I am doing the same with those titles. Then I plan on firing up CH2K8 in March for some NCAA hoops action.

On another note I hope I get to the finals!

I must say if I do manage to get into the finals and win a title year one I will think about upping the difficulty to All-Star and develop a slider set.

But thus far this set is giving me (and I hope many others) everything I want and I am sure if I played with a team say like the Clippers or 76ers my record would be vastly different.

The amazing thing about this game is I have yet to crack My Player, the Jordan Challenge and I will be setting up a classic team Association as well by replacing a lot of current teams and mixing in the classic teams as well as bringing back classic players (from 2Kshare which is awesome) to their respective teams (Like Zo and Hardaway to the Heat to team up with the big three) and many others (Charles Barkely, Kareem so many classic players on 2K share) and set up a dream team Association.

This game has years of replay value. 2K went all out full tilt and IMO created the masterpiece of all console sports games in the history of video games.

And I will take down the Lakers whom I lost too on Christmas day by 2 points. I got off a buzzer beater 3pt shot (Wade) only to watch it clank of the front of the rim......I am still seething from that game!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-10-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I seriously other than a week have not stopped playing this game since release. I have not played a sports game like this since MVP Baseball 2005, NBA Live 2005, The Show 2009 and Madden 2007. To boot I am getting in a game a week on NCAA 2011 and Madden 2011 as they both are on the back seat and NHL 2011 is on the shelf as I bhave barely played that at all (I will no doubt) But the cool thing is football like in real life plays once a week...so I am doing the same with those titles. Then I plan on firing up CH2K8 in March for some NCAA hoops action.

On another note I hope I get to the finals!

I must say if I do manage to get into the finals and win a title year one I will think about upping the difficulty to All-Star and develop a slider set.

But thus far this set is giving me (and I hope many others) everything I want and I am sure if I played with a team say like the Clippers or 76ers my record would be vastly different.

The amazing thing about this game is I have yet to crack My Player, the Jordan Challenge and I will be setting up a classic team Association as well by replacing a lot of current teams and mixing in the classic teams as well as bringing back classic players (from 2Kshare which is awesome) to their respective teams (Like Zo and Hardaway to the Heat to team up with the big three) and many others (Charles Barkely, Kareem so many classic players on 2K share) and set up a dream team Association.

This game has years of replay value. 2K went all out full tilt and IMO created the masterpiece of all console sports games in the history of video games.

And I will take down the Lakers whom I lost too on Christmas day by 2 points. I got off a buzzer beater 3pt shot (Wade) only to watch it clank of the front of the rim......I am still seething from that game!
before the patch, i was playing on all star and was able to develop an almost perfect sliders (minus the offensive board issue). to be honest, i didnt want to download the patch because i was already 11-6 with the kings. but one day, i had to connect to xbox live to play some ssf4 and after that i decided to play 2k11 and i forgot to unplug xbox live. even when i said no to the update, it changed the game somehow and it was never the same, so i just decided to download it one day and see. eversince then, i couldnt find my medium in all star, so i decided to see if i can find a slider here that'll fit me. i'm really glad i ran into yours man. i too beat the lakers the first time i played them, but i was at home and we won in overtime lol. i dont think i'll beat them the 2nd time i play them lol
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 AM   #55
Rookie

Seeing great things about these sliders, and I'm feeling like I wanna roll with them. A couple questions though just in general about the game...

1. Clutch Factor: Most people say that it ruins the game and makes the CPU act weird. What truth is there to that? I've played with it off, but does having it on make players just start randomly missing in the last 3:00 minutes when they're open just because they aren't clutch? Does having it off make Patrick Beverly hit buzzers like Brandon Roy? So many questions...

2. Real Player Shooting: Is it really true that turning it on makes shot stick release absolutely null and void? I played a quick game and Roy missed every shot that I released late, and made most of the perfect releases, and that was with Real Player turned on. Does it have a minimal effect or was my test a result of my mindset and not the actual setting?
I would think that having it Real Player Shooting would make the managing part of the game more fun to find good players and not good releases. However... Does it take away from the game having the player's % determine your shot, and you just sit there and flick the stick instead of paying attention to their release? I know you, Armor & Sword, said to just play normal and it'll feel better, which is a good point. I'm just having a hard time feeling like I have even though I make my guy open, I have no control over the actual shot...

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for any answers! It'll be a huge help. Excited to use these sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
Seeing great things about these sliders, and I'm feeling like I wanna roll with them. A couple questions though just in general about the game...

1. Clutch Factor: Most people say that it ruins the game and makes the CPU act weird. What truth is there to that? I've played with it off, but does having it on make players just start randomly missing in the last 3:00 minutes when they're open just because they aren't clutch? Does having it off make Patrick Beverly hit buzzers like Brandon Roy? So many questions...

2. Real Player Shooting: Is it really true that turning it on makes shot stick release absolutely null and void? I played a quick game and Roy missed every shot that I released late, and made most of the perfect releases, and that was with Real Player turned on. Does it have a minimal effect or was my test a result of my mindset and not the actual setting?
I would think that having it Real Player Shooting would make the managing part of the game more fun to find good players and not good releases. However... Does it take away from the game having the player's % determine your shot, and you just sit there and flick the stick instead of paying attention to their release? I know you, Armor & Sword, said to just play normal and it'll feel better, which is a good point. I'm just having a hard time feeling like I have even though I make my guy open, I have no control over the actual shot...

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for any answers! It'll be a huge help. Excited to use these sliders!
I can answer your second question and that is; turning on real player % does not make your release totally null and void. All turning real player % on does is make the players attribute matter more. For example, think of it as when you use shot stick timing; when you use SST it does not totally take player ratings and throw them out the window; you just have more control over the shooter. It is the opposite with RP%, the ratings play a bigger part, but how you release the ball will still have an affect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »