View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #58
risewithus56
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Your second question was answered perfectly. It does matter but it is not the primary driver in if you make or miss a shot.

As to clutch factor at this current setting of 27 I have not seen the CPU act weird at all. I want my elite players to have a boost in the "clutch" and show why they are my go to guys when a game is on the line. I have seen no issues in regards to the cpu all of a sudden draining insane shots etc. Now IRL strange and crazy things happen from time to time.

Here is a perfect example of this slider set.

My first 2 games off the All-Star break I played at Chicago and was run off the floor and took it on the chin losing by 23 points!!! I could not hit the side of a barn. I also did not play well and the Bulls made me pay. Lebron was off all night and it's the first time in a long while he had a "off" night.

My next game at home against the Wizards they go up 15 in the first quarter! John Wall was on fire. Then I Tie it up in the 2nd quarter after making a furious run with Wade and Miller leading the way as Lebron is still fighting (so it seems) through his first slump of the season. Well the Wizards brought the ball up with 5 seconds left in the half and Wall launches a shot from just beyond half court and hits it at the buzzer!

First time it happened and it was actually awesome. Because in the NBA it does happen.

Hope you enjoy the sliders!

And speaking of sliders these are done and I am very happy with the settings "as is" after the first and what will be last tweaks I made.

So have a blast and if I ever update or bump up to All-Star (which may happen you never know) I will update the sliders to reflect this.
Perfect, thanks for the answers, both of you! I haven't even played a game with the Real FG %, but I can tell I'm gonna like it. I can't just hold the shot stick as long as I want or release it fast to get a quick release with the same result, but if LaMarcus is open at the high post, I don't wanna miss because I didn't memorize his shot.

I agree that runs and swings (or as Clark Kellogg likes to say, "Spurtability") are a part of the game, and I like that. It'll be cool to know that Roy is gonna be more likely to hit that fade away midrange than J.R. Smith. (As I'm sure you guys can tell by my examples, I'm a Blazer. :P )

Thanks again!