View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #43
catcatch22
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: How to edit All Pro Football

Part 2 will be up tonight. I already laid the ground work on some stuff. The reason I am so late with the vids is because I no longer feel this game is capable of giving me enjoyment. Thus the making of the vids and doing ground work is more like "work" to me.

I have lost all urge to play football games until they get certain aspects right. All Pro is a great game of football but it is by no means satisfactory enough for me to put the amount of time and effort it would take to make it somewhat more fun.

Third, believe it or not it only took me 1 hour to diagnose the player cells in the game once I found them (which took about 45 minutes). The tedious part was finding all the moving parts which I had no intention of doing all the way through (which ability is which code, yadda, yadda, yadda). Maybe if I was in my 20's looking for donations on roster work and not in my early to mid 30's I would have had more enthusiasm but alas I did not. So I sometimes get miffed when I place all this info and people still can't figure it out on their own it which does kind of bother me. It is soo simple that I am surprised 2k made it so easy to decipher much less no one else finding the ratings and tiers themselves after all these years. Anyhow I will try to complete the "work" as quickly as possible.