Old 01-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
BlackBetty15
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmus
Thanks for taking the time to post these & make the roster edits available! Its just too bad (& nonsensical) that EA won't allow us to edit all the team rosters within dynasty.

Do you recommend making coaching slider edits like many other slider makers have to reduce the frequency of CPU blitzes?

Will these work with spread or flex offenses, or do some of the sliders need to be adjusted for the user/CPU to have a decent run game?
Yes they do...I posted a video in the video thread on the last page that has Lamicheal James running a 45 yard TD in the wild duck formation which he (CPU) made a very noce read and cut it back outside for the big TD. I also hav a video posted in gotmadkillz thread where toledo's adonis thomas ran on me as well. I do make coachin edits in dynasty just because I think EA doesnt really do their homework ont eams and what they run on D and how agreessive and so on. Its also kinda cool because I do my own coaching carousel after the years. Trust me, use the rosters I have provided here and play a game using the settings...play one game with a standard pro, multiple, or one back offense, and then one with a spread run/throw offense and report your stats here. These sliders make this game VERY competitive...but not to where unrealsitic crap happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove