View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #1202
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I wanted to play an entire game today but didn't have the time, I came home late from a bad and long work day. I've played most of the game WAS @ ORL. At halftime the game was very competitive and close, but at the beginning of the third WAS went on a 17-2 run and at one point they were up by 23. Now with 7.40 to go I'm losing 98-78...

At this point I'm afraid I'm not good enough for A/S. I like to play a simulation style, I hate the isomotion **** and I don't like to force the inside game just to get points through FT, even because Orlando is one of the worst FT shooting team (don't know now after the trade). Usually I don't mind losing (as far as I remind I never won an NBA title on a NBA 2K game, but I don't care) but at the moment I'm not having fun like before and for the first time I'm disappointed a bit by the game. Once you get the perfect sliders and perfect stats you have a CPU always on your heels and keeping the score close. Or at least this is what it's happening in front of my eyes, now I've played enough games to be sure, and I see I'm not the only one (Xbox? Roster? Guesses anyone?).

Last edited by Cesco; 01-20-2011 at 04:15 PM.