View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:22 AM   #1229
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
Overall I LOVED this game.....I find that if they are beating you and the lead is getting out of hand or they are making a consistent come back, use your time outs, get down low and drive to get some eay foul buckets and stop their momentum. Personally, im still loving it......I dont hold much hope ill have another game where I'll control it liek that.....thinking ill play some tough ones coming up, but still, shows you can be the boss lol.
Thanks for the update Pabby, it's great to read of people winning (even if so far we have two wins, one with the Heat and another with the Celtics). I'll try to manage my timeout manually if they really stop CPU runs.

You got 50 FTA in the game. In a certain way you exploited the CPU trying to get a lot of FTA driving inside all the time. I play with Orlando and so far they are the worst FT shooter in my association (real FT%). I really hurt myself when I try to make points through FT, starting from the poor FT rating of Howard. He's the best down low and one of the worst in FT.