View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #1569
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Cesco, are you always in pro level or not ?

Can you post your tweak if your always with pro ?
Hi there Mourf. No I'm playing All-Star and got the grip on it. I'm 6-2 in my association with Orlando. CPU is dangerous but now I can contain it. Try to play easy on defense (yes easy, just try to stay always between your man and the basket), sag off players who drive all the time and play tight on all the shooters. Know where your players shoot best. For example the Turk is very versatile but the worst rating he has is on mid jumpers. I NEVER make him shoot mid jumpers, I try the three or else I drive for the paint, because he's very good on close and inside. He often scores this way or get a foul. It's pretty awesome this way.

Be patient on defense again. Stay in front and the contest shoot slider will help you on the drives by the opponent.

My only concern is FG%/Rebounds. My FG% after 8 games is 48% and CPU is 49% but going down every game. In my last game I grabbed 42 rebounds and Howard 11 (finally!) but my average is still 36 RPG. I only put 64 shooting foul slider because the CPU was committing double the fouls I did (I control every player on defense, I switch), and now it's better for me.

I'll post my averages after 10 games.