View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #146
lord meth
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

I finally bumped the minutes up 12 and I had one helluva with the Knicks against the Lakers. Plus I also had my FIRST TRIPLE DOUBLE EVER on 2k11.
We both shot an even 46% from the floor, but Lakers only made 1 three-pointer out of 14 while we made 5 out of 14, but anyways.

Raymond Felton got injured in the first quarter so Tony Douglas single-handedly played point to his lonesome on an all-star level. He had 30 points, 11 assists and 4 critical steals. Amare had a triple double with 35 points, 11 boards and 10 assists. The Lakers were double teaming him so there was always a shooter open. Randolph was great too with 16 points, 8 boards, 4 steals and 3 blocks.

Kobe Bryant was unstoppable. Kobe had 47 points (the most the CPU has ever scored on me). He made the shot that drove the game into overtime (which was my first time being drove to overtime). Pau and Bynum were trouble down low. Pau had 24 points, 14 boards, and 6 blocks while Bynum had 14 points, 8 boards, and 2 blocks. They both gave Amare a hard time. Luckily they both fouled out at the beginning of overtime thx to Douglas aggresively driving to the hole.

I think Ima play 12 minute quarters for now on lol that was a great game. The final score was 125-116.

Dwayne Wade is the G.O.AT.!!