View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #32
seawolves9
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA '12 Wishlist

Less precision; more differentiation. I don't want every club and every player playing the same way. A lot of the times I just do play now games, usually agianst Bray Wanderers -- one of the worst teams in the game -- to get a feel for the manual controls and to get a better feel of when to use ball skills. Problem is, I usually use a much more superior team like Arsenal or Aston Villa or Real Madrid or something, and I can't seem to ever really dominate Wanderers.

I'm not very good and usually play on Professional, but come on, it's the worst team in the game versus one of the best. I should be able to handle them with ease with very little effort. I'm not saying I want easy wins all the time, I just want teams to play like their real-life counterparts. Playing against Bray is hardly any different than playing against Bayern or Man City, in respects to the style of which they play.

Every team has basically the same attacking style. What makes it worse with Bray is I'll see one of their players execute some finesse dribbling move that I rarely see from a top tier player at a top tier club. Same goes with the defenders. The defenders at Bray can execute perfect standing and slide tackles all the time. They play no different than the top tier defenders.

Maybe I'm just not that good at this game, but I'm sick of seeing hardly any seperation between good players and bad players. I want less precision from the players with the lower ratings and I want to be mystified by the top rated players. Right now I don't feel that.