View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1826
TigersMG
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Just played an NBA Today game with these as the Bulls taking on the Hawks. Kyle Korver will be my virtual hero for a day or two after this game.

I only played five minute quarters and man these are going to take some getting used to. My biggest issue was probably the passing, there were WAY to many off target passes it seemed, probably just me not used to it but the computer throwing the ball away won me the game.

Was down by ten most of the game and was down 28 - 17 at half but then I started trying to play smarter. With some solid plays and good defense I came back. After fighting my way back to take the lead it was a back and forth game the rest of the way. I was down 49 - 45 with about 30 seconds left, I foul they go up 50 - 45, get the ball they leave Korver WIDE open for the easy three. So down two with about seven seconds left, they take it up the court and miss a pass by a mile giving me about four seconds left.

Inbound and Rose dribbles and hits Korver trailing wide open for the three with 1.2 seconds left to go up 51 - 50 and win the game. Rose hit 3-4 3PTs and Korver hit 4-5 from downtown.

Crazy game, will try these with longer quarters later.

Rose had 17 and 8
Korver had 14 points