View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #57
Dirty_DomZ
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
something to me didnt feel right about driving to the hoop or just getting past a defender. i felt like there always was that suction to keep the defender on my hip, on Pro, i was able to make that turn past the defender and the suction is not there. it seemed to have a better balance (to me) of getting stopped and getting past the defender so to speak. you know what i mean?

i also, kept the user/cpu shooting sliders the same, so the cpu was set like the user side. i wonder if that was another issue i was having, bc they were banging everything for the most part. ill have to adjust them down to where you have them and see what happens. i got into that PUNTL mindset to try and keep everything the same..
I kind of see the same thing,driving past the defenders is difficult but when I "force" it sometimes I'm able to do it successfully,weird..

For shooting sliders,I used Greenegt tweaks and have pretty good results.

MK,raising the HUM Def Reb to 15 (and lower CPU Attempt Putback to 90) gave me great results in terms of rebounding in my last Raptors @ Hawks attempt.
The blocking tweak is also well done,I thought it might be too much when I blocked 5 or 6 shots in few minutes but I finally got 10 in that match.
Only thing that still bothers me,it's the CPU steals number,well more that "I have eyes in the back and can swat balls without looking" thing,this drives me crazy!