Old 04-13-2011, 05:19 AM   #13
chia51
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency update

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Chia,

although your edits are from your own knowledge of how YOU view each teams dribble & finishing move tendencies, i have got to give you two thumbs up and say your knowledge is fairly accurate.

this method you've created of distributing the points for player's individual dribble & finishing moves pays dividends in both the human player and the CPU respectively.

i saw CPU controlled players like Jamal Crawford use a variation of dribbles not seen in 2K out the box, but yet a realistic moderation use of dribbling combos. a player like Joe Johnson used his signature hop-step in times the Hawks desperately needed an inside bucket!

these edits will make me go back to practice and figure out how to do D.Wade's very affective signature "Euro step."

i already put in all the teams tendencies you have listed in page 1 on to KG's Roster based on OS Collab rosters with Hex edits & Im also using The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post Patch) for 12min All Star (with some of my personal tweaks). Your Tendencies go hand in hand with both those edits . I will continue testing each team vs my Heat of course . I cant wait till you finish all 30 NBA teams.

*also, i will give KG my feedback of your tendencies and see if he is open minded enough to collaborate with you and incorporate your tendencies to his Hex based roster.

you my friend, are a genius... thanks! !!!
Thanks for the props, I also play on All Star but I play with my own sliders... I will have to look at the Purist set to see how they compare to mine. Also I have yet to beat the Heat... LBJ and Wade are so hard to stop, I think they average around 30 each against me.