Home

Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency update

This is a discussion on Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency update within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency update

i will input the HEAT & Hawks tendencies and play as the HEAT. a rematch of Mondays win lets go HEAT baby!

ill come back with info and comments chia...

Last edited by iameich; 04-13-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency work for the ps3 , its really made the gameplay better for myself . thanks bro
Old 04-13-2011, 02:48 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
i will input the HEAT & Hawks tendencies and play as the HEAT. a rematch of Mondays win lets go HEAT baby!

ill come back with info and comments chia...
Thanks let me know how it feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecoldbeer
Dribble Move & Finish Move tendency work for the ps3 , its really made the gameplay better for myself . thanks bro
Thanks man... It really does make the game better, imo. I love seeing the CPU be able to take advantage of all the moves that are available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 04:24 AM   #12
MVP

iameich's Arena

Chia,

although your edits are from your own knowledge of how YOU view each teams dribble & finishing move tendencies, i have got to give you two thumbs up and say your knowledge is fairly accurate.

this method you've created of distributing the points for player's individual dribble & finishing moves pays dividens in both the human player and the CPU respectively.

i saw CPU controlled players like Jamal Crawford use a variation of dribbles not seen in 2K out the box, but yet a realistic moderation use of dribbling combos. a player like Joe Johnson used his signature hop-step in times the Hawks desperately needed an inside bucket!

these edits will make me go back to practice and figure out how to do D.Wade's very affective signature "Euro step."

i already put in all the teams tendancies you have listed in page 1 on to KG's Roster based on OS Collab rosters with Hex edits & Im also using The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post Patch) for 12min All Star (with some of my personal tweeks). Your Tendencies go hand in hand with both those edits . I will continue testing each team vs my Heat of course . I cant wait till you finish all 30 NBA teams.

*also, i will give KG my feedback of your tendencies and see if he is open minded enough to collaborate with you and incorporate your tendencies to his Hex based roster.

you my friend, are a genious... thanks! !!!

Last edited by iameich; 04-13-2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:19 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Chia,

although your edits are from your own knowledge of how YOU view each teams dribble & finishing move tendencies, i have got to give you two thumbs up and say your knowledge is fairly accurate.

this method you've created of distributing the points for player's individual dribble & finishing moves pays dividends in both the human player and the CPU respectively.

i saw CPU controlled players like Jamal Crawford use a variation of dribbles not seen in 2K out the box, but yet a realistic moderation use of dribbling combos. a player like Joe Johnson used his signature hop-step in times the Hawks desperately needed an inside bucket!

these edits will make me go back to practice and figure out how to do D.Wade's very affective signature "Euro step."

i already put in all the teams tendencies you have listed in page 1 on to KG's Roster based on OS Collab rosters with Hex edits & Im also using The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post Patch) for 12min All Star (with some of my personal tweaks). Your Tendencies go hand in hand with both those edits . I will continue testing each team vs my Heat of course . I cant wait till you finish all 30 NBA teams.

*also, i will give KG my feedback of your tendencies and see if he is open minded enough to collaborate with you and incorporate your tendencies to his Hex based roster.

you my friend, are a genius... thanks! !!!
Thanks for the props, I also play on All Star but I play with my own sliders... I will have to look at the Purist set to see how they compare to mine. Also I have yet to beat the Heat... LBJ and Wade are so hard to stop, I think they average around 30 each against me.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #14
Rookie

the one for Blake Griffin's simple drive only comes out to 52 not 56 , don't know if i was looking at it wrong or what . i dont think it matters for the simple drive .
Old 04-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
MVP

iameich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Update 4/13 @ 923am EST

Kings added, also double checked all numbers with my notepad and fixed some errors. All teams are 100% correct now.

On the docket for tomorrow:

Knicks, Lakers, Magic, Mavericks, Nets, Nuggets, Pacers
NICE! inputing the Kings to KG's roster now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
NICE! inputing the Kings to KG's roster now
buddy, please do us a favour and wait 2 more days, 1.4 will be available and you can implement them in the new update...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »