View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #233
TheWorldIsYours
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Monday Night Raw - 5/2/11 - The Rock's 39th Birthday Bash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I'd say they def have a direction. Just because you don't like the direction doesn't mean there isn't one.

Just saying that if you ask 100 people on the street, more people will know who Hulk Hogan is than The Rock. And as far as people loving the Rock for his movie career I find it hard to believe. His career basically mirrors what Hogan did so far. He hasn't had any great dramatic roles or anything. He's done comedies, movies for kids and had side roles in action movies.

Hogans movies have never made the amount of money Rock's movies have made. And The Rock has been the leading star(not side role) in almost everyone of his movies. I would really like you to ask 100 people that question, lets see what answers you come up with.

In no way shape or form has anything the Rock done suprassed anything Hogan has done. I'm not saying he won't, but I highly doubt it.

Rock has surpassed Hogans career in a quarter of the time Hogan had.

Now if we are talking about just wrestlers, I don't think I'd even put Rock in the top 5 for popularity. Hogan, Flair, Piper, Warrior and Bret Hart are all ahead of him just off the top of my head.

Top 5 popular wrestlers of all time with no Austin or The Rock. End Argument. No way in hell Piper Warrior or Bret Hart are more popular than Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Cena, Orton etc.
Disagree Completely

Last edited by TheWorldIsYours; 05-04-2011 at 02:00 PM.