View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Undead
Rookie

OVR: 13
NBA: A New Decade of Players (CAP)

A New Decade of Players
-- The idea behind this is based off KSJ01's project in which he follows the life and times of several NBA players created by fellow OS members. I like the idea but detest the execution and feel I could do a good job in performing under this idea while revolutionizing it to gain your interest. The idea behind this is that you will create your own rookie and I'll adjust their ratings to OVR 70, each created player will have this overall including my own. Of course their potential will be maxed out so you definitely have the chance of being the future of the NBA but you have a great deal of opposition in such a journey.

How this will work? This will definitely go at a slow pace simple to advise you first off, but every day I will announce the games going to occurring, give a short overview of each one of them and if you want to, you may do an pre-game interview on your game and this will basically shape your persona in the league. How you fare and such. Of course, your careers will vary depending on the team your drafted in and such but all of you will get a clear game to game analysis of the on-goings of your career so you're definitely not going to be left out in the shadow of things. You could be traded, maintain a career in your team, things of the sort it will all vary. But this is basically like an online My Player Mode managed by me. Some might not succeed and will end up being the Evan Turner (flop) or the Rajon Rondo (surprise) of the league. We'll just see. If you want to participate, simply fill out the following application and I'll enter your player into the draft. Also, there is no limit into the number of entry granted per year.

Name:
College/From:
Position:
Play Style:
Height:
Weight:
Skin Tone:
Facial Details: Optional
Head Details: Optional
Tattoos Details: Optional
Accessories: Optional
Shoes: Optional