View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #213
Drewski
Basketball Reasons

Drewski's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Hey, great sliders, lots of work put into it. Appreciate it as an AVID NBA2k baller.

I guess my question to those who use these sliders, and you A/S., is why not play on all-star? I loaded these sliders up, and turned my difficulty to AS, and it was REALLY challenging. Like... WOW challenging. Rip Hamilton was killing me on the offensive end.

I have only ran -one- game, but my score was somewhere in the ballpark of... 120-116 with about 4 minutes to go... in regulation. I walked away from my Xbox and didnt finish the game, had to crash out for work. But it's left me wondering as to whether that score would end up being LOWER in Pro difficulty... or higher considering I racked up 120 with my team.

Sidenote, I'm in my 2nd year of the association and am playing as the Washington Wizards (John Wall and McGee were attractive building blocks. McGee is an absolute blocking BEAST). I ran a full association season and grabbed up the title on full default settings, just to see how the game would play out and to familiarize myself with play calling, post moves, and get a great idea as to what I wanted to do with my team going forward (New starting 5: John Wall, Stephen Jackson, Igudola, Potter (78 ovr Rookie, was a steal in a trade), and McGee).

It wasn't easy, by any means, to score. My scoring was pretty divided pretty heftily between Wall, Iguodola, and Potter (Wall had 41, AI and Potter each had 28). It was by far the most challenging game of NBA2k I've played to date, but it didn't seem right for me to score that many points on AS with these sliders. Any insight on this? Will pro balance out what I'm getting at? I'm fairly new to this whole "in-depth" scene and am looking forward to delving deeper.