Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Zero Sliders (AA or Heisman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I'm utilizing this thought on Varsity.
AA doesn't allow players to have a burst, even with the Threshold at 0 and the game plays more fluid.

Passing:
Me = 0/5, CPU = 20
I've re-reated all QB's to be in-line with generated players..
AWR = 45-65 (top QB's like Luck, Moore, Keenan are higher)
Arm STR = 70-88 (some are in the 90's)
Accuracy = 60-85 (only handful above 90)

**These ratings on Varsity seem to allow more variance in performed passes with these settings vs on AA.

At 0, L-Stick seems too sensitive, which really forces me to be mindful of the direction I push.

At 5, I like how I can do lobs to an area of the field and try and go get the ball with my WR/TE. (the CPU does the same thing also)

Running:
Me = 45, CPU = 55
I've re-rated RB's to behave according to size/weight.
(important for 0 Tackling setting with re-rated DB's STR/Tackling Ratings)

Tackling:
Both Me and CPU = 0
I've re-rated my DB's STR/Tackling to be more realistic with player size.
-Still trying to find that sweet spot that causes a player to low (leg) tackle most of the time. (as most College DB's do)

I could go on about the other areas, but just wanted to chime in.

Because there seems to be an increase in Animation Speed on AA/Heisman, some things look/play corky-like because of the size of the player/field ratio.

Varsity seems to give animations on these Low settings more time to play out, which makes the game play/look more fluid.

To me, these settings force Ratings to be considered as you recruit and play the game because it seems to limit those hidden barriers the game places on the Hum or CPU to give the perspective of an adjusted playing challenge.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
Back to Roster Editing!
Eventually i'll get around to editing one of the roster files......i've been too lazy right now to tweak stuff for NCAA 12

Sliders will help the gameplay stats and get the right feel of the game

Ratings will take the gameplay to another level that is why i enjoy creating rosters after sliders are all set and good to go.

I looked at some of the Option QB's and they are rated pretty damn bad IMO but hey it's only July lots of time left before i start fixing that stuff

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14