Thread: Quarter Length?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
dochalladay32
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Quarter Length?

That's because you must only be playing teams that don't run no huddle. Go play Oklahoma State and try and tell me they run no huddle. They were doing it in the 1st quarter up 7-0. It's their style of play and it fits into my settings just fine.

And I never said a thing about not playing with sliders. 10 minute quarters works, I know, I use it. But you will not get realistic T.O.P. unless you play the same game as the computer exactly. And on 10 minute quarters, computer is still snapping the ball by 25 seconds on the play clock min. I snap it around 15-20 or so. I get realistic numbers of plays. Fairly realistic stats. I don't consider T.O.P. The computer and I can each run about 60 plays, as happened in my TCU/Louisville game, but they sure didn't hold the ball as long as me, AND these were not no huddle teams, like you say you use. It may happen a time or two, but it will not be consistent; the computer plays a faster game than you. If you play their game, you can't play 10 minute quarters or you will be 150 plays and up which shouldn't happen unless both teams are running no huddle.