View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 11:08 PM   #237
AllStarDaDon
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Are you talking user? Those scare me because I've had some games in the classic rosters where I can't stop the opposition. I can't imagine this helping my cause.
I'm talking for both CPU and User.

If you're worried about defense being harder and staying in front of your man being hard because of the dropped on ball d, have no worries at all.

Defense is still good, there's just none of that ridiculous, unrealistic brick wall/picking up the ball animation. In that Lakers game I was talking about earlier, where Gasol actually used all the moves in his arsenal thanks to these changes, I was able to shut Kobe down. I held Kobe to 8-24 FG's. He had a terrible first half and only scored on the break, and like twice on 2 open jumpers in the 2nd

You should definitely try it bro, I wouldn't be suggesting it if I didn't feel like it would benefit/improve your quality sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

Last edited by AllStarDaDon; 07-24-2011 at 11:10 PM.