View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #27
ComebackDylan
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN College Football: Global Sliders

I tried these, I didn't write down any stats but I'll give you my results and impressions.

My initial test of these sliders I was TCU at Alabama. (Somewhat even teams but still playing as an underdog) It played really nicely, I can finally complete passes but at half time I was up 24-0. So I knew right off the bat that wasn't going to fit for me, so I upped the difficulty to AA and had a rematch.

No stats but the final score was Alabama 24 TCU (me) 7. The game was A LOT closer than the score indicated. It was 17-7 in the 4th and we were threatening in the red zone. There was 7 interceptions between both teams (including the only TCU score) That was the only hiccup I discovered with this set.

So, in short; these are my new favorite sliders with a few of my own adjustments. It's the perfect middle ground for a player like me who isn't quite there to AA with sliders but Varsity is too much of a breeze. I know you aren't a fan of us tweaking it to our liking, but these are very nice, thank you.

Lastly, here's a recap of the adjustments I made to this set;
Upped the difficulty to AA
Speed Threshold to 35
Interceptions to 45
Speed at Normal

Very nice set, thank you! I'm hooked!