Old 08-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #467
sportznut02
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
Michigan has given out 22 ships for the 2012 class and Michigan may go as high as 28 in this class.

2 Wide Receivers
O`Brien
Diamond
Dunn
Wright or someone like Shettu..... had to take out the i.

As for Dunn I don`t think that OSU has to get hit with major sanctions for him to end up at UM. I am not saying he will end up there but he has been there twice now and plans on making it up for a game. It`s possible they flip him without OSU getting hammered by the NCAA. Thomas will still have a spot in 13 at UM they like just as much on the defensive side of the ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
Aziz isn't coming. Almost a 0% chance he leaves the west coast; same thing for Banner and Garnett.

At the moment, with four slots left, two of them guaranteed to WRs (Darboh and Payton the most likely right now), one guaranteed to another OL (since Banner, Garnett and Peat are very unlikely, looks like we'll be able to wait for Diamond), and one wildcard (Dunn, Wright, O'Brien). I have a hard time seeing them get to 28, it's going to be hard enough getting to 26. But we'll see.
If they have guys they want bad enough I can see them getting to 28. I put Aziz and Wright on there as a an example of someone they would make room for like they will for O`Brien if he wants to come to Michigan.