Old 09-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #797
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: mkharsh33 Varsity / Slow Speed / 8 Min

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
i've given up on the patch, but like youngdrew, i've kept the tuner update. i do NOT play online (hate it) so these work for me. not perfect, but much better as the patch destroyed varsity level.
yeah i tried to play this game again today with the patch just trying to see what everyone was talking about and it just seems like the gameplay got worse.

Now keep in mind I haven't played NCAA 12 very much....i was really upset with the EA hype machine once again not living up to it's hype

I waited 2 months for a patch hoping it would allow me to enjoy the game finally and just from experience tonight i got the opposite feeling....

I will give this game one last shot this weekend with the patch and to see if anything changes but right now i can't believe this might possibly be the 1st time in about 10 years that I didn't play new NCAA game all year.

NBA 2K12 is just around the corner so no biggie i guess but i hope i didn't blow my $60 bucks LOL!

I guess this is what happens when EA starts to feel good about themselves again they slack off again

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14