Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwhatwhat
I like what I see.

But I can't save this file in the editor.

Is that purposeful? A bug that will be fixed later with an official release?

You're not suppose to save anything in the editor thats not its function.

Ok guys listen up I need you to either release WR Jerrel Jernigan from the Giants roster and send him into Free Agency....then start a Franchise using the games default mode and sim Week 1 then tell me if the Giants game played thru or release before simming a game with the Giants via the "FRONT OFFICE".

Best to do it before entering franchise mode to avoid salary issues and other problems still being looked into....release to Free Agency.

Warning....SIM ONE GAME AT A TIME DO NOT MASS SIM!

I have the 2011 Franchise and their first game against the Redskins just stopped not a complete freeze because the previous games all simulated with no issues.

What happen to make a long and detailed story short was the removal of this player allowed the game to simulate thru Week 1 which is great news because earlier it would not go past this game in the 2011 Franchise roster and this is very good news.

I can't explain now about that player he'll have to be look at soon enough to check his make up and edits its possible the roster was too full for WR slots don't know for sure I'll let you know something later.

More later for now remove that player before starting a test run in the games default Franchise.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-26-2011 at 01:15 AM.