Old 09-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #28
scoonie05
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NFL License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
I would disagree with this.

I haven't played a 2K sports game yet that I didn't like. I love the crap out of MLB 2K11 - not sure what all the hate is there. But this is the first year I've played it, and I haven't played The Show, so I don't have much ground to stand on there.

NBA 2K is amazing.

And the NFL 2K series was the best video football game ever. I don't even get all the hype for Madden last gen. I couldn't stand Madden last gen. Thought it was awful. That's why I was so upset about the exclusive license, because the product I was now forced to buy, I felt was miles inferior to 2K.

I'm making my assumptions based on track record. Every sports game 2K has made that I've played I felt was incredible. Not so much with EA. I'd never so much as touch Madden ever again if 2K was back in the NFL business. I only play Madden cuz it's the only choice out there, and I'm too much of an NFL whore to say no. I tried to boycott Madden after the license, and it didn't last long. My love of the NFL is stronger than my dislike of EA and Madden.

That said, I pretty much realize that EA not having the exclusive license is a pipedream. It's gonna take a law declaring the license illegal for it to be dropped. So I try to make the best of it.
Fan boyism at it's finest. Lol, but, what does it get u besides a dream?? LOL