Old 10-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #166
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-Mac
Was playing your roster yesterday and as I've said the gameplay is great. Couple of things I wanted to talk to you. You were saying some time ago that you had an idea about the RB rotation to be better. As it's right now, the running backs don't rotate and the same RB is kept on the field long time. Was just thinking, did you come up with some idea how to make them rotate RB position. I tried to change the fatigue attribute but it didn't do much help. Maybe it's because in 2004-05 there was only one RB in each team to carry the workload and not like these days when they use mostly two back system.

Other thing I noticed (as you did also) that linemen in D or offence don't get flaged during clear holding or clipping situations. I noticed this more in the offensive line. I use the penalty sliders way up because to get more simulation as there's many flags thrown in the real game also.

Great roster overall, haven't seen the sideline catch motion in some older rosters I've used, where the player tries to make a sideline catch with both feet inbounds.

About the RB rotations, turning their stamina down from 90 to a minimum of 40/50 and working it up should yield better rotation and lowering the fatigue setting should help also because the higher that slider the slower they fatigue the down side to that though is it effects all the players so you might not want to go over board with that one.

So what I did was just work on the RBs and observe them first to see what effect it had on them then work the slider if needed in to get a good rotation happening.

I went from a 20 fatigue to a 15 at 10 min quarters which is what I play on so your results may vary so you'll have to find your medium with what you use FT-Mac so let me know what happens.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101